Hi Friends! Welcome to my little section of my blog where I get to FINALLY share my obsession for oils. Sharing this love of mine has been on my heart for YEARS, these bottles of plant based heaven have changed our family’s lives in so many ways. We use them for immune support, skin support, sleep support, emotional support, ALL THE THINGS. We diffuse them every minute of the day, roll them on our bodies and we use all of the plant-based personal care and household items. I can’t tell you what a blessing Doterra has been for us.
I have a TREMENDOUS heart and calling to empower families to take back the joy, tone and health of their homes. One of the things I am most excited about as I begin this journey, is creating a community of women: all on the same mission to create JOYFUL, grace filled, beautiful and HEALTHY homes.
In this community we’ll be offering support, encouragement, education and sharing tips and tricks we’ve learned as we explore this world of plant based support together.
The best way to get started is with an enrollment kit.
My very favorite enrollment kit is the Home Essentials Kit, which has many of the major players that I LOVE, including
- adaptiv for stress and tension support. We take the adaptiv capsules and diffuse adaptiv throughout the day. I also keep a spray in the car and in my purse. There are some oils I have an emotional response to (you’ll find this too!) and adaptiv is one of those oils.
- breathe I have many, many testimonials I could share about the amazing benefits of breathe. Last year, along with everyone else we struggled with sickness and breathe was key for respiratory support. I diffuse it and rub it on our chests.
- on guard I am never, ever, EVER without a bottle of on guard, Doterra’s immune support. The boys rub on guard on the bottoms of their feet every night before bed and before leaving the house. I take the cough drops (because their delicious) all the time and if there’s sickness going around I take the capsules. I also love the on guard cleaning concentrates. If we’ve been exposed to anything or during flu season my house is pumping on guard and we will all be slathered in it.
- balance Doterra’s grounding blend to support balancing emotions (amen?). Diffuse it throughout the house or in the car, apply it to the bottoms of your feet.
- Copaiba is one of my very faves. Copaiba supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems when ingested. It’s also a powerful antioxidant. I take a couple drops under the tongue throughout the day for pain support. I also add it to my glow serum for skin support.
- lemon is the MVP of oils for cleaning. It does wonders for glass and grease alike. Add a couple drops to your water too!
- lavender My love (clearly!) lavender for skin support, sleep support and hair support. Lavender all day, everyday.
You also get a super cute petal diffuser. I have this diffuser in our office and both boys’ rooms!
This kit has all the oils you need to make an on guard, tummy, headache, sleepy, pain, emotional support and breathe roller. The lemon (and vodka) is also all you’ll need for my DIY clean glass cleaner!
To shop the Home Essentials Kit, head over here
The Healthy Start kit is a fantastic starter kit for someone who’s brand new to oils.
It has the top ten oils in 5 ml bottles, and the oils included are the oils needed for a sleepy, on guard, pain, tummy, breathe and killer roller. It also has lemon and comes with a darling pebble diffuser.
When you buy this kit, I’ll also send you our kitchen brushes and amber roller and spray bottles.
To shop the Healthy Start Kit, head over here
In joining, you’ll have access to our private community Facebook page and I’ll be supporting and guiding you along the way. We’ll also communicate via text.
If like me, you’d like to turn your passion for oils into a business, I’ll be providing all the training and resources you’ll need to build an empire from your kitchen counter. We’ll be doing things a little differently, and I’ll be coaching and teaching you how network market and sell online. If not, that’s cool too!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SELL OILS OR PURCHASE MONTHLY OILS AS A MEMBER! Think of joining like a Costco membership, purchasing a starter kit will ensure that you will receive wholesale pricing of 25% off retail prices on everything Doterra offers (SO worth it).
Becoming a member also means you’ll get to participate in Loyalty Rewards. Think of the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) like your Amazon Prime subscription. Simply set up an LRP order and that order will process automatically every month on a pre-selected batch date. What I LOVE about Doterra’s LRP is that you don’t have to wait for that date to process your LRP. If you need something else within the same month you can place additional LRP order (happens to me all the time!) The best part? You’ll earn rewards with every LRP order!
You may be wondering…
why Doterra and not the cheaper oils from Whole Foods or Amazon?
Many essential oils on the market are heavily contaminated or adulterated with synthetic chemicals. If you’re buying essential oils for your family, it is imperative that you use something natural and safe. You don’t want inadvertently buy something you think is natural but turns out to be synthetic- this can cause more harm than good.
The most important thing to look for is purity. Pure essential oils allow you to reap the full benefits that nature has to offer. Doterra’s oils are 100% pure. There are no contaminants, fillers, or adulterations. The essential oil industry did not have standards to ensure purity, so doTERRA created one.
Every batch of doTERRA essential oils goes through a rigorous testing process—and after that, each oil is sent to an independent third party for further testing and validation. You can go to sourcetoyou.com and the enter code on bottom of each vial to see exactly what’s in it.
Can I use my oils on my kids?
Absolutely! Doterra oils are safe for people of all ages! I can’t tell you what a blessing oils have been to support the health (and emotions) of my children. It’s important to know two things: how to dilute oils for children and where to use them. Not to worry, I’ll be helping you and providing information along the way!
How will I know what to do with my oils once I get them?
With your enrollment, I send welcome kits right from my home to each person who signs up with me, and that includes all the ways you can learn form me!
I’ll be sending you a guide with all the basics to get beginners going. This guide has over 250 health conditions and recommended single oils, blends, and other products to offer support. It also contains easy DIY recipes and tips for aromatic, topical, and internal use.
You’ll be invited to a private wellness group on Facebook, and be invited to communicate with me via text!
If you have any questions or would like to speak with me about anything related to oils, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also read about the safety of using essential oils here!
I’ve included the top accessories I use for all my DIY projects with oils, house cleaners, spray bottles, rollers, etc.. And my cute label maker!